Make the most of your week with our top picks and things to do this week in Houston from Monday, October 25 to Halloween, Sunday, October 31, 2021.
Do you know an event that could make the list? Let us know at [email protected] with a link to the official event details.
Scroll below to find great things happening in Houston from Monday, October 25 to Halloween, Sunday, October 31, 2021.
Top 12 Things to Do Halloween Week in Houston
- Halloween 2021 Events in Houston | Daily – Slip on your costume and head out for a night on the town at one of the 35+ parties, concerts, and celebrations happening in Houston for Halloween 2021. Times, prices and locations vary.
- Kids & Family 2021 Halloween Events in Houston | Daily – Grab the kiddos and show off your costumes at nearly 30 sweet—and a few scary—family-friendly Halloween events taking place around Houston in 2021. Times, prices and locations vary.
- WWE Raw at Toyota Center | Monday, October 25 – The nationally televised Monday night spectacle returns to Houston, pitting high-flying wrestlers against one another for exciting bouts in the squared circle. $20 to $120, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6:30pm.
- Boogie Bash: Monster Mash at the Woodlands Children’s Museum | Tuesday, October 26 – The weekly Tuesday get-down at the Woodlands Children’s Museum embraces Halloween with some kid-friendly finger puppet plays, songs and creative movement activities. Included with general admission; $7 for ages 1 and older. 11am.
- Día de los Muertos Black Dinner at CityPlace in Spring | Thursday, October 28 – Internationally acclaimed chef Eduardo Palazuelos partners with Houston’s own David Cordua for an alfresco evening of fine dining through a four-course Black Dinner with cocktail pairings. Catrina face painting, flower crowns and traditional ofrendas will also be part of the experience. $150. 6pm to 10pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Utah Jazz at Toyota Center | Thursday, October 28 – Cheer the Houston Rockets on to victory when Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert lead the Jazz to Houston for a Downtown showdown. $12 to more than $800, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- 2021 Día de los Muertos events in Houston | Thursday, October 28 to Halloween, Sunday, October 31 – Honor those no longer with us at ofrendas, celebrations, performances, festivals and other Day of the Dead events taking place around Houston. Times, prices and locations vary.
- 13th Annual Halloween Classic Car Show at National Museum of Funeral History | Saturday, October 30 – Scope out a variety of cars from classic to contemporary decked out in creepy decor (including a few hearses) at the 13th Annual Halloween Classic Car Show, which features a live DJ, silent auction, local food vendors, kids’ activities and more. All children must be accompanied by an adult and no large groups of children are allowed unless accompanied by their parents. $5 for individuals; $10 for couples and families; admission does not include entry to the museum. 10am to 3pm.
- FLAS presents Calavera con Calavera at Miller Outdoor Theatre | Saturday, October 30 | FREE | Virtual Option – Experience the story between life and death with an ending that will surprise the audience, when Fundacion Latino Americana de Accion Social and Grupo de Teatro Indigo present a Dia de los Muertos party that answers why altars are made, what objects can decorate them, what food is eaten and more. This performance will also be livestreamed. 7:30pm.
- Jack Harlow with Babyface Ray at House of Blues | Saturday, October 30 – With his late-2020 debut album, Thats What They All Say, the rapper has begun charting a course of well-received releases, including this summer’s collaboration with Lil Nas X on “Industry Baby,” which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100. $29.50 to $49.50, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8:30pm.
- Houston Texans vs. Los Angeles Rams at NRG Stadium | Halloween, Sunday, October 31 – A tough matchup awaits the Texans as Matthew Stafford, DeSean Jackson and the Rams head to Houston for a gridiron clash. $33 to over $250, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seat using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. Noon.
- Houston Dynamo FC vs. Colorado Rapids at BBVA Stadium | Halloween, Sunday, October 31 – The Dynamo put another long year to bed at this final game of the regular season, facing the Colorado Rapids in a Halloween afternoon showdown. $20 to over $100, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 2pm.
Save on Houston Museum & Brewery Passes
More Things to Do in Houston
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).