* WHAT…Light to moderate snow expected, with total snow
accumulations of 2 to 5 inches expected. Accumulations around 1
inch are possible for Interstate 5 near the Tejon Pass. Snow
levels between 2500 and 3500 feet. West to north winds 20 to 35
mph with gusts to 50 mph at times.
* WHERE…Santa Barbara County Mountains, Ventura County
Mountains, and Los Angeles County Mountains excluding the
Santa Monica Range.
* WHEN…Until 10 AM PST Sunday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. Travel delays and
road closures are possible, including including Interstate 5
from Castaic to the Grapevine and Highways 2 and 33. Roads may
remain icy and impassable well after snowfall has ended
overnight into early Sunday. Gusty winds could generate blowing
snow with low visibilities at times.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Snow showers are also possible across the
adjacent foothills of the Antelope and Cuyama Valleys through
this evening, although accumulations are expected to be minimal.
This could impact portions of Highway 166 in the Cuyama Valley
and Highway 138 near Neenach.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions from CalTrans are available by calling
1 800 4 2 7 7 6 2 3.